We will formulate technical instructions so that users will quickly understand the operation of the product and then use the product.
How do we succeed in this? We listen carefully and carry out precise research. We thoroughly think our way into your product. We try to view your product from the perspective of the user. This enables us to produce instructions directed at your target group, which present real benefits to clients and users alike.
- Review and analysis of existing documentation
- In-depth examination of the product on site or in the DOCX studio
- Clarification of legal/normative requirements
- Definition of the documentation concept
- Writing (understandability, translation-based authoring, terminology work)
- DOCX content management system
- Risk assessment
A well-arranged document, a logical structure, a clear page layout and a user-friendly font – factors that make facts easily understandable to users.
Technical documentation, structured in an appealing and user-friendly way, is perceived positively by users, enhancing the appreciation of your product. DOCX experts have excellent design skills and will find the ideal form of presentation, naturally also with foreign language setting.
- Production of a basic layout (taking into account CI templates, format styles, style guides)
- Incorporation of writing and images
- Check-list control
- Supervision and correction up to approval
- Foreign language setting in over 30 languages
From the outset we develop a visualisation concept. We end up with precise and easily accessible illustrations of your products.
We make your technology transparent with well thought-through visualisation. This helps us to spotlight relevant interrelationships. Often looking at something can help a person to understand it.
- Development of visualisation concepts
- Acquisition of design data
- Recording of components in 3D
- Production of technical illustrations
Photography can represent a key component of technical documentation. We flexibly meet your needs with professional equipment and our own photographic studio.
DOCX has been taking digital photographs for over 25 years. Comprehensive experience in recording technology and digital image processing is your guarantee of optimum image quality and huge time-savings.
- Photo production during operational hours
- Photo production in our in-house studio
- Image processing can also be booked as a stand-alone service
- Fast response time
- Short throughput times
DOCX is your one-stop shop for documentation and translation. We translate into any language of your choice in compliance with the European quality standard DIN EN 15038.
Technical translation requires specialist knowledge and tools, which is why we work with experienced DOCX partners, who are experts in their field. We can reduce your translation costs with well-thought-out modularisation and the use of database-based translation memory systems.
- Supervision and control of the entire translation process
- Experience with over 30 languages
- Production and management of terminology databases
- Fast and flexible correction process
- Data exchange using XML formats
- Re-utilisation in subsequent translations
DOCX: all the services you need from one source. We therefore also offer the reproduction of your operating instructions for your target group – both analogue and digital.
Our professional project management approach is especially effective for you when the pressure's on. You will receive the finished documentation on schedule on the agreed date. Whether offset printing, digital printing or digital output formats, we guarantee to adhere to your time, cost and quality objectives.
• Preparation and provision of print data
• Management of printing
• Printing on demand
• Output for interactive applications